Listed in Colorado Dog Parks
- 301 E 21st Ave, Longmont, CO 80504, USA
The elements in this park include a small skate area, basketball court, sand volleyball court, bocce ball and horseshoe courts, a multi-use play field, a walking labyrinth, a crawdad exploration area, an off-leash dog exercise area, two play bays with traditional swings and other non-traditional play equipment, an irrigation pond with a beautiful art piece titled Bird Bath by Tim Upham from Fort Collins in the pond.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated. No puppies under 4 months are allowed (parvo virus disease)
- Please keep your dog on leash until you are inside the park and keep your leash on hand. Close the gate behind you.
- The limit is 3 dogs per person, per visit. Dogs may not be left unattended.
- If there are other dogs in the park, please keep your dog on leash until you are sure they are compatible.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited. Spayed/neutered dogs are recommended.
- No aggressive dogs allowed. If any person or dog is bitten by a dog at the park, report it to the Longmont Police Department Animal Control Officer, (303) 651-8501. Dog owners must be responsible. By removing your dog’s leash, you are guaranteeing to other park users that your dog is safe.
- Please pick up after your dog. The success of the parks depends on owners taking responsibility for their dogs.
- Young children must be supervised by a responsible adult.