Listed in California Dog Parks
- Foster City Blvd & Bounty Dr, Foster City, CA 94404, USA
Hours: 6am – 10pm
1/2 acre park
Foster City’s Dog Park located in the Boat Park features separate fenced areas for large and small dogs with a water and bag station in each, synthetic turf and decomposed granite surfaces, shade structures, tables and benches for human relaxation. Other amenities of the Boat Park include a boat launching facility, boardwalk, picnic area, restroom, and parking.
- Dogs must be licensed, vaccinated, & wearing a collar with ID.
- Must be leashed when entering and leaving the park.
- Dogs in heat or under 4 months are not allowed.
- Must be in control of your dogs at all times; no aggressive dogs.
- Must clean up after your dog & fill holes your dog digs.
- Do not leave dogs unattended.
- All dog bites must be reported.
- Supervise small children.
- Must provide your own dog’s drinking bowls.
- No more than three dogs per owner are allowed.
- No food or alcohol are allowed.