Listed in California Dog Parks
- 50 Park Pl, Brisbane, CA 94005, USA
The Brisbane Dog Park is located adjacent to the City Hall parking lot, with its second entrance located on Park Ln.
The park features a large wooden play structure for the dogs to climb on, a picnic table w/ umbrella, cushioned lawn chairs, and a small table with 2 chairs for kids. Potted plants surround a 100 ft. stretch of grassy lawn area. A hose is available for the dogs’ watering station and tending the plants.
- Dogs must be leashed upon entering and exiting the park, owners must have leash in hand at all times.
- Owners or their agents must be in control of their dogs at all times.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed.
- Owner is responsible to clean up after their pet.
- No puppies less than 4 mos. old are allowed.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
- Please supervise children when in area.
- Female dogs in heat not allowed.
- No smoking on premises.
- Owners should be sensitive and respect the safety of other people and their pets.
- Skateboards, bikes, and motorized vehicles prohibited.