Listed in California Dog Parks
- South San Francisco, CA, USA
Hours: Dawn – Dusk
Centennial Dog Park features a large and small dog exercise fenced area composed of synthetic turf, decomposed granite and wood chips with a looped walking path perimeter for exercising dogs and their owners. An unusual amenity is the American Dog Sculpture by artist Dale Rogers. Adjacent amenities include a 2.85 mile linear park on top of the BART tube featuring a Class 1 (separate from motorized vehicles) bicycle and pedestrian trail and adjacent parking and Orange Memorial Park.
- Dog owners must accompany their dogs in the park at all times.
- No more than two dogs per person are allowed at one time.
- Children are not allowed in the dog park unless accompanied by a guardian.
- Owners are responsible for picking up after their dog.
- All dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
- Dogs must be leashed until inside the gated area.
- Dogs in heat are not allowed in the park.
- Dogs with bad behavior will be required to leave the park.
- Dogs and owners will be required to leave the park during maintenance operations.