Listed in Florida Dog Parks
- 1800 Keene Road, Largo, FL 33756, USA
- Park closes at dusk.
- Patrons use the dog park at their own risk.
- Handlers are liable for any injury or damage caused by their dog (s).
- Handlers are limited to 3 dogs.
- Dogs shall be licensed and vaccinated with a tag on their collar at all times.
- Handler must be 16 years of age or older.
- Children under 12 are not permitted without a responsible adult.
- All dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the park.
- Dogs must be under the control of their handler and attended to at all times.
- Handler must carry a leash with them at all times while in the park.
- Handler is responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in designated receptacles.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- No dogs under 4 months of age. Check with your veterinarian before introducing a new puppy to the dog park.
- No aggressive dogs.
- Handlers must stop their dogs from digging and are responsible for filling any holes their dog makes.
- No excessive barking.
- No bathing of dogs within the park.
- No food or smoking with in the fenced area.