Listed in Colorado Dog Parks
- 7250 Timberline Road, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130, USA
Located at 1042 Riddlewood Drive. To get to Foothills Park from Lucent Boulevard, turn south on Timbervale Trail to Riddlewood. It can also be accessed from Winterthur Way, west of Broadway. Parking is available at Foothills Park off Winterthur Way in the lot next to the Indigo Hills swimming pool.
Hours: 7 a.m. until sunset
- Owners must pick up after their dogs, carry a leash at all times, and be in the park with their pet(s).
- Dogs must be leashed as they enter and exit the dog park and must be under voice control at all times.
- Aggressive dogs and dogs in season are not permitted.
- Dogs must be vaccinated.
- Children must be supervised by an adult.