Listed in Colorado Dog Parks
- Foothills Community Park, Boulder, CO 80304, USA
- Two acre fenced park
- Separate areas for both small and large dogs.
- Large area is about 1.6 acres
- Small area is about .5 acres
- Temporary area is about 3.5 acres
- Dogs can be off leash in the dog park and do not need to be voice and sight trained.
- Dogs must be on a leash in all other areas and adhere to dog park rules, which are also posted at the park.
- The park is free and open to the public from dawn to dusk. Parking is available at the park.
- Guardian must be present within fenced enclosure and is responsible and liable for behavior of dog at all times.
- Guardian is responsible for cleaning up and properly disposing of dog excrement.
- Dogs must be currently vaccinated and display city or county license.
- Guardians must have in their possession a leash for each dog.
- Aggressive animals are prohibited.
- Guardian is responsible for obeying all park rules.