Listed in Kentucky Dog Parks
- Morgan Rd, Fort Campbell, KY 42223, USA
Dog Park Rules
- Owners are responsible for their dog and any injuries caused by their dog.
- Dogs must be at least 4 months of age to enter.
- Dog must wear current rabies and identification tags at all times.
- Always dispose of your dog’s waste in the trash receptacles. Accumulation of dog waste on the ground may prompt closure of the park.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the fenced area.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dogs without supervision are prohibited.
- Dog food, human food or glass containers are prohibited.
- Children under 10 are not allowed in the park. Children must be supervised at all times.
- Dogs prohibited from utilizing the park: Aggressive or potentially aggressive breeds of dogs. These dogs are defined as Pit Bulls (American Staffordshire Bull Terriers or English Staffordshire Bull Terriers), Rottweilers, Doberman Pinschers, Chows, and wolf hybrids.
- Dogs exhibiting any of the following types of behavior will be required to exit the park immediately. A propensity for dominant or aggressive behavior as indicated by any of the following types of conduct may result in suspension from the park:
- Unprovoked barking, growling, or snarling at people approaching the animal.
- Biting or scratching people.
- Escaping confinement or restriction to chase people.