Listed in Colorado Dog Parks
- East Bromley Lane & Judicial Center Drive, Brighton, CO 80601, USA
The dog park is fenced with a pond, benches, & drinking water. Be careful around the pond in freezing weather.
Dog park rules:
- Dogs must be leashed when entering and leaving the enclosure.
- Adult owners/custodians must be present within fenced enclosure at all times.
- No children under six allowed within the enclosure.
- The owner/custodian assumes the legal responsibility for any damage, disease, injury to persons, other dogs or property caused by their dog.
- All adult owners/custodians are responsible for immediately cleaning up and properly disposing of dog excrement.
- Park site will be open from sunrise to sunset seven days a week.