Listed in Hawaii Dog Parks
- 2700 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96826, USA
An off-leash place for dogs and their humans to romp, roam and reflect.
The Humane Society Dog Park is one-third acre of grass, trees and tropical foliage at the Hawaiian Humane Society. The grounds are encircled by a redwood fence, ensuring the safety of dogs and allowing them to enjoy being off leash. Dogs can sniff the plants, play in the waterfall, run on the grass and socialize with canine friends.
Dog Park Hours
Mon – Fri: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Weekends & Most Holidays: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for themselves, their pets and their children.
- Dogs are to be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
- Dogs in heat should be left at home.
- Puppies and dogs are to be vaccinated and healthy.
- Dogs are to be kept under close supervision of their owners.
- Leash your dog in the park at the first sign of aggressive behavior.
- . . . and please, pick up after your dog (doggie clean-up bags provided).
It is most convenient to park in the back parking lot at the Hawaiian Humane Society when visiting the Dog Park. From Waialae Avenue, make the first right after the Humane Society onto Kehena Place, just makai of our building. About 50 feet up this street, on the right, is the entrance to the parking lot.