Listed in Arkansas Dog Parks
- Shady Grove Rd & Hollywood Ave, Hot Springs, AR 71901, USA
The Hot Springs Bark Park is provided to the public as a leash-free facility for play & excercise, to promote interaction between animals & owners, and also to promote responsible pet ownership. It is not intended as a training facility, professional training will not be allowed on the premises. All dog owners/park visitors agree to adhere to the following facility rules:
- The dog owner agrees to assume the full risk of any injuries, damages or loss associated with their use of the park.
- Dog handlers must be age 16 or older.
- Children must be at least 6 years of age, accompanied by a parent or guardian and supervised at all times to prevent accidents.
- Dog handlers must be present at all times, remain in the exercise area with their dogs and have a leash in their possession at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering & exiting the park. Always open & close the park gates carefully. Call/lead your dog away from the entrance when other dogs are entering or exiting to avoid confrontations.
- Any dog showing aggression towards people or other dogs must be immediately leashed and removed from the park.
- Excessive barking is strongly discouraged.
- Dogs must be current on all vaccinations and have up to date rabies tags at all times.
- Owner information tags are also encouraged.
- Dogs in heat and puppies under 6-months old are not allowed in the park.
- Handlers must clean-up and dispose of feces left by dogs in their charge. Disposable plastic bags & garbage cans are available on the premises. * Failure to clean-up after dogs will result in loss of park privileges.
- Professional dog trainers may not conduct business at the park.
- Please refrain from giving treats to dogs other than your own unless you have the express permission of the dog’s owner/handler. Rawhide is not allowed in the park.
- Infraction of any of these rules can result in temporary or permanent loss of park privileges.