Listed in Colorado Dog Parks
- 30th St, Boulder, CO, USA
- Voice and Sight Control area is designated by yellow poles.
- The remainder of the park is leash law.
- The size of the Voice and Sight area is approximately 1.25 acres.
- Guardian must be present within fenced enclosure and is responsible and liable for behavior of dog at all times.
- Guardian is responsible for cleaning up and properly disposing of dog excrement.
- Dogs must be currently vaccinated and display city or county license.
- Guardians must have in their possession a leash for each dog.
- Aggressive animals are prohibited.
- Guardian is responsible for obeying all park rules.