Listed in California Dog Parks
- 1070 Eucalyptus Street Manteca, CA 95337
Ppen daily from dawn to dusk. The small dog area is for dogs 25 pounds or less while the large dog area is for dogs over 25 pounds.
The dog park includes:
- Five dog bone shaped benches.
- Ten 15 gallon trees.
- 194 one-gallon shrubs or groundcovers.
- 13 stained paw prints set in concrete.
- A double pointer plank jump: Essential hurdles for dogs to clear.
- Whippet walk: It is a ramp device where a dog walks up a ramp to a level stretch about two feet above the ground and then back down a ramp on the other side.
- A Samoyed sit and stay table: The raised square platform is a tried and true dog park furnishing that helps with obedience training.
- Bow Wow Barrel: A mini pike-like tunnel.
- Scottie Seesaw: Basically a teeter-totter for dogs.