Listed in California Dog Parks
- 888 Reed St, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA
Hours: Sunrise to Sunset. Closed Thursdays for maintenance.
The Reed Street Dog Park is a 1.5 acre City park that is the only City park that allows dogs to run off-leash. All other City parks require owners to have their dogs on a six foot leash at all times. Separate fenced areas are provided at the Reed Street Dog Park for large and small dogs (small dogs are a maximum of 18″ in height at the shoulder) with each area providing grassy mounds, water, benches, trees, plastic bags, garbage cans and a shade structure.
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be accompanied by handler at all times.
- No more than 3 dogs per adult allowed at one time.
- Facility will close due to extreme weather or if sod is too wet from storms.
- Additional park rules and regulations are posted at the park.