Listed in California Dog Parks
- 290 Scott St., Paso Robles, CA
Two fenced, off-leash areas. $1 use fee or $25 annually.
Sherwood Dog Park has the following amenities:
- 1.25 acres in size, cross fenced for separate big dog and small dog play areas
- Perimeter fencing is 5 feet in height with a post and beam wood construction similar to existing fencing in the open space area and in other North County dog parks. Interior cross-fencing is 4 feet in height.
- Ground cover of recycled wood chips
- Two double gate entrances and 1 drive gate entrance
- A swim area in the big dog area for dogs to dunk and splash
- One arbor-style shade structure approximately 24′ x 36’
- Two concrete pads for water drinking areas
- Multiple picnic tables and park benches
- Trees and landscaping to provide shade and view screening to match existing native plantings