Listed in Kentucky Dog Parks
- 565 Wellington Way, Lexington, KY, USA
Wellington Dog Park is located just outside New Circle Road between Nicholasville Road & Clays Mill Road.
This dog park is 7 acres divided into 2 paddocks. Both paddocks include plenty of shade by the mature trees.
A hydrant is available outside the dog park.
Rules for Dog Park Use
- Owners are legally responsible for the actions of their dog(s)
- Dog waste must be cleaned up by owners
- “Off-leash” does not mean unsupervised. Owners must be within the park and within view of their dog(s) at all times
- Aggressive dogs must be leashed and removed immediately Dog owners must have a leash available at all times
- All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult
- Small children must be kept under strict supervision by an adult
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the dog park
- Female dogs in heat are prohibited
- Owners must fill any holes dogs dig
- All dogs must have proof of appropriate licensing and vaccinations
- Please do not bring food for yourself or your dog inside the dog park
- ALL DOG OWNERS THAT FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES CAN BE ASKED TO LEAVE BY PARKS PERSONNEL OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER