Listed in California Dog Parks
- Willow Rd & Coleman Ave, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA
Hours: 7am – 9am & 4pm – Dusk
1/4 acre dog park
The Willow Oaks Park off leash area is one of two parks in Menlo Park where a dog is allowed off leash. The park features an enclosed area for the dogs to run and play as well as a bag station. Other amenities of Willow Oaks Park include lighted tennis courts, an open play field (located
adjacent to the park), a children’s playground, a tot-lot playground and public art.
- All dogs must be on leash entering and exiting the fenced area.
- Dogs must have current licenses and vaccinations; licenses must be on the dog’s collar on the dog.
- No more than three dogs per owner/handler.
- Dogs in heat or under 4 months are not permitted.
- Dogs with known history of dangerous behavior are not allowed.